Ephesus ACS Report for Pantry Funds
The Lord has blessed the Southern Louisiana Community Services Federation with ways in which they continue to serve others during the current and ongoing COVID 19 Pandemic. Here are some encouraging pictures and testimonies of those served by the Ephesus Seventh-day Adventist Church of Covington, Louisiana. Adventist Community Services Director is Elder Glenn Bradley, and his Assistants are Elder Leonard Cade, Audrey Cade, Elsie Lott, Velma Weathersby and Jackie Bradley. Submitted by Irene Williams
Ephesus SDA Community Service Lunch Testimonials
- Ms. Carrie Cyprian: We have been enjoying the lunches so much—–we appreciate those that take the time to prepare it. We enjoy the variety and it is a balanced meal. The drivers are always friendly and have a smile on their faces. May God continue to bless your ministry.
- Ms. Myrtle Dennis: I appreciate the lunches very much. Thank you.
- Ms. Jackie Vick on behalf of her father Emmanuel Vick: The lunches have been a blessing for my dad. Thank you so much for what you are doing for the community. Be blessed!
- Ms. Joyslyn Sams: I have really enjoyed the food that is being provided. Thanks so much!
- Ms. Carolyn Chapman: I am enjoying it, appreciate it and thank you all very much.
- Elizabeth Lee: The meals are wonderful, may God continue to bless you all as you serve in His name!
- Elizabeth Anderson: Thank you all very much for the meals, they have been a big help.
September 14, 2021
September 03, 2021
September 02, 2021