Welcome! Whether you are new to Women’s Ministries or a seasoned mentor, you have come to the right place.
The Women’s Ministries Department of the Southwest Region Conference of Seventh-day Adventist exist to encourage, equip, promote, and challenge Adventist women in their journey as disciples of Jesus Christ and members of His Church and to bring women’s unique perspectives to the issues facing the Church.
Our mission is to model Jesus Christ through meaningful relationships and effective ministries.
Our values and objectives are to:
- Provide opportunities for women to deepen their faith and experience spiritual growth and renewal
- Elevate women as persons of worth
- Address the concerns of women
- Build networks among women
- Mentor young women, teens, and girls
- Promote opportunities for wider service for women
- Challenge Adventist women to use their talents and spiritual gifts for the glory of God in the home, church, and community
Women’s Ministries Links
- Abuse Prevention Emphasis Day Materials
- Domestic violence
- Enditnow Resources
- MOSAIC – NEWSLETTER- (English/Espanol) See more here
- North American Department of Women’s Ministries
- Southwest Region Conference Women’s Website
- Spanish Resources
- Women’s Emphasis Day