Summary: Assists the Camp Ranger with the maintenance and upkeep of the property, insuring the proper installation and repairs of equipment, vehicles, physical structures, and infrastructure systems. Also assists in the upkeep of the grounds and landscaping.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follows the established standards and procedures for maintenance and grounds staff. Follows the work schedules for the maintenance staff that will coordinate with the work priorities set by the Camp Ranger and Camp Manager.
- Assists in ordering tools and materials to be delivered at specified times in conformity with schedules.
- Assists with building repairs, painting, maintenance and construction as needed.
- Assists in maintaining the camp grounds and landscaping by planting trees, shrubs, flowers, and mowing grass, trimming trees/bushes, etc.
- Assists in the supervision and care of the camp horses.
- Works weekends and some evenings on a rotating schedule.
- Assists with meeting room cleanup and setup, and occasional guest room and janitorial needs.
- Performs duties as assigned by the Camp Ranger or Camp Manager.
High School Diploma or equivalent with similar experience.
The employee is required to stand, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must have current driver’s license with good driving record.
- Work well with others.
- Good customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Have a passion for ministry.
- Works in harmony with the mission and goals of the Southwest Region Conference.
Please only attach a PDF copy of your resume in the following application.